MIS South Africa and Implant Support Services invite you to a Prosthetic lecture & basic hands-on for restoring MIS Implants, presented by Dr Jurie P. Steyn.
VENUE: ISS Offices: 141 Witch-Hazel Ave, Hazel Close Building 1D, Highveld Techno Park, Centurion
DATE: Friday 17 August 2018
TIME: 10.30am- 2.30pm
COST: R250.00 per person
CPD points have been applied for
RSVP: by to Candyce 071 376 3460 or Marietha 079 884 1704
PLEASE NOTE THAT SPACE IS LIMITED TO 10 DELEGATES
Established in 1995, MIS Implants Technologies Ltd. is a global leader in the development and production of advanced products and innovative solutions aimed to simplify dental implantology.
Dr Jurie P. Steyn
- Ch.D degree obtained from the University of Pretoria 1976
- General private practice from 1977 to 1979, at which time studies were commenced at the Henry M. Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry (Boston University).
- Obtained Master of Science in Prosthodontics in 1982: Title of Thesis – An Investigation into the comparative accuracy of Elastomeric impression materials.
- Involved in post-graduate teaching at the University of Stellenbosch, as well as part time private practice in Cape Town during 1983 – 1986. Full time private practice in Cape Town since 1986 to 2003. Currently practicing in Somerset West.
- Specialist private practice restricted to prosthodontics and Implant dentistry. Involved with the surgical, as well as the restorative and technical aspects of implant dentistry.
- Currently lectures on cosmetic and implant dentistry, both in South Africa and internationally by invitation.