Dental Putty is a new, next generation Calciumphosphosilicate bone graft material built from a bioactive glass platform with additives to improve handling and efficacy.
• Immediate implant surgeries
• Sinus elevation surgeries
• Socket regeneration – Ridge preservation
• Furcation defects & Periodontal pockets
• Post apicoectomy bone regeneration
• After third molar extractions
• Maxillofacial surgeries – CLP, mastoid obliteration, etc
• Unique Presentation
• No Mixing, thawing required
• Excellent material retention at defect site
• Adapts well to different shapes and surfaces of defects
• Eliminates concerns of device migration
• Fool Proof – No concerns of under/over condensation
• Overcomes the drawbacks of particulate grafts
• No mixing required – package to placement
• Excellent ease of handling
• Great adaptability – provides greater graft-implant surface area
• Hydrophilic – blends with blood
• Stays in place – no device migration – Excellent for use in Furcation defects where retention is a problem
• Smooth surface texture – helps prevent damage to sinus membrane during sinus elevation
Package to Placement
NovaBone Putty does not necessitate any mixing prior to placement. It is dispensed in a pre-mixed state and can be placed directly into the defect site from the package. It can be mixed with Allograft/Autograft but by using a “sandwich” technique so as not to lose the consistency of the graft material.
NovaBone Dental Putty significantly simplifies bone graft handling and delivery.
- Eliminates the “over-condensation” “under-condensation” dilemma
- Eliminates the device migration concerns.
- No special preparation required
- No refrigeration required
- Great adaptability
- Does not set like a cement
- Can be formed into various shapes and sizes